Mike Snyder was at Big Red this week, adding incredible drums to James Meyers latest project with producer James Wisner. Mike always brings a few (nine, to be exact!) snare drums to a session, matching tones for each song.
- Up to date news on Facebook:
- Klaus Heyne: Big Red Microphone Guru
- Aaron Wright and Molly Marx project
- Fresh Track tracking “Grind it Out”, from their upcoming album “Hit Play”
- Waltzin’ with The Portlanders
- David Rovics and Elona Planman get Wobbly
- Drummer Mike Snyder at Big Red Studio
- 2011 Projects at Big Red Studio
- Lyrical Strings Duo: From Mendelssohn to Satie
- Wayward Vessel Recording
- One Bed One Bath?
- Lauren Sheehan: "Rose City Ramble" CD